Needless to say, I have been pulling all-nighters to get a great deal of my homework done. It's become extremely hard to balance my social life, health, and academics. October Break is going to be a great respite from all my activities and schoolwork. Sadly, it will probably be used to catch up on sleep. Anyway, I am having fun contrary to my large amount of responsibility. I hope I can get ahead!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Homework = Doomed Infinity
At this point in time, I am learning what a "full work load" really means. I have had so much homework this week that I am ready to pull my hair out! It doesn't help that our engineering class isn't told everything when it should most likely be told. This Thursday, our professor told us specifications for our engineering project. By the time we were ready to get materials to practice with, others from the other division of our engineering class warned us not to practice with the other materials, telling us that our professor, who teaches both classes, had told them to not do that. My group and I were upset, to say the least. I wish that he would keep track of what to tell the classes so neither of our divisions are ignorant of what he said to the other class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
With all this homework and studying, I definately am looking forward to October Break too! Sometimes when I get a bit stressed, I'll make a list and I force myself to take a 5 or 10 minute break just to chill out and put things into perspective. I hope that might help a little bit! :)
I can totally relate to how you are feeling right now. Last year at this time I was so overwhelmed it was unbelievable. College is so different from highschool and so much more time consuming. It will always be a pain and take up a lot of time, but you will get better with time management!
I totally hear you about the homework!! I feel like I have to sacrifice one class to keep up with another most of the time!!!
Post a Comment