Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A little about myself...

Hello, I'm Taylor Willett. I live in a small town called Cameron in Illinois. I love living out in the countryside and enjoy the freedom and open space. Living in a city just doesn't provide the beauty of nature as much as in the country. My family has two pets: a dog and a cat. Our dog, Ella, is a golden Labrador retriever, and she is just as hyper as a puppy, even though she is approaching five years old now. Maddy, our cat, is genetically Siamese, but she matches all the criteria for a Balinese cat. She is almost fifteen years old now, and enjoys lying around the house. I love animals a lot, and being away from them is pretty tough. I can't wait to get an apartment just to have a nice furry animal to keep me company.
I am going to Purdue to study biomedical engineering. I really enjoyed my biology classes in high school, and I want to help people, so biomedical engineering seemed like an interesting field to go into. I am a behind-the-scenes type of person. I don't want my face covering newspapers or anything close to newspapers. I don't even like being in photos!! Otherwise, I am usually pretty outgoing, and I hate disrespecting others. 
I am really excited to experience college life, and I am looking forward to English this year!

P.S. I am a huge fan of James McAvoy's acting!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Taylor! It's so cool to meet a fellow potential biomedical engineer! I'm so excited for our genetics class. I feel like we are going to learn a lot of awesome stuff that we can put towards our future career goals!