Saturday, November 15, 2008

This Season of Saturday Night Live

     My dad and I always used to watch Saturday Night Live late at night on Saturdays. For the past few years, I have lost track of what is going on in Saturday Night Live. But this year, I'm not going to miss it. I have ordered it on iTunes, and I won't miss the sketches. For those of you who don't know what Saturday Night Live is, it is a sketch show that makes fun of anything and everything. It covers politics, the latest gossip, and random ideas.
   This season of Saturday Night Live has been okay. As compared to other seasons, I don't think this ranks the top 10 in my mind. However, there have been some good skits and good actors that have hosted the show. Here are a few sketches I personally liked:

and any political sketch they have showed so far!

If you're ever feeling down and want to watch something funny, these can be pretty hysterical. I will warn you, though, that some of them have very dark humor (such as the Anne Hathaway one, John Ham, and Night School Musical). Anyway, I hope you enjoy these!

P.S. I'm watching the Paul Rudd-hosted episode right now, and it's going really well! :)

1 comment:

Waffle said...

I've only watched SNL a few times. I like MadTv better (not the new stuff though, too many commercials!).

My dad and I used to watch a movie and eat pizza every night I got home from work (I worked at Papa John's.. so free pizza lol). It was nice. I hope over Thanksgiving & Christmas, you'll get to watch SNL with your dad!