Sunday, October 19, 2008

Feast at Purdue!

One of the most surprising things I have found at Purdue is that the food is actually decent. I didn't exactly know what to expect food-wise when I came here, but I really do love the food! I live in Earhart, and I think it definitely has some of the best food here. I love the stir-fry, and they have great food at the Heartland Classics. I have tried food at Wiley, Windsor, Hillenbrand, Earhart, and Ford, and out of all of them, I would have to say I liked Wiley and Ford the best. Earhart is great because it is so conveniently located downstairs, but if I had to walk, I would go to either Wiley or Ford. I think Ford has really great pizza. It seems like there is never enough for everyone, though. Wiley has great desserts. :) I also love their architecture. Wiley and Ford both have many windows and open spaces. In the dorm dining centers, there doesn't seem to be much sunlight because they don't have many windows. It's nice to be able to see outside. Anyway, I also like the choices. I didn't think the meals would be buffet-style, so it was a pleasant surprise to be able to heap many different kinds of food on my plate. I really do enjoy the food here, and I hope you do too.

No comments: