I am so very excited about October Break. All of this homework for engineering isn't going well with me, and I need a break. Next semester is going to be even longer. I'm starting to get a little down-hearted. I knew there would be a lot of homework, but I never would have dreamed that there would be this much! I also miss home. My mom sounded really excited about my coming home. I haven't really talked to her much lately, and I think she is worried. This week is so crowded already, that I won't even have enough time to study for my engineering exam without losing sleep. I feel like I'm sacrificing too much sometimes. I don't know about others but I have seen quite a few people break down on my floor, and it's not pretty. My roommate broke down the other day, and I felt really bad for her, but at the same time, I have realized that this major isn't enough to sacrifice your health or sanity over.
On lighter news, I'm excited to see my family and pets. I really miss my dog, no matter how unbelievably hyper she is. She can be so sweet sometimes and so obnoxious at other times. I wonder if she's training me... She tries so hard to be devious that it can be annoying, but I still miss her. My cat is wonderful, too. She is Siamese, but looks Balinese, and she is such a good cat. And I know this may sound weird, but I have a hamster. He is very laid-back but loves to pull kamikaze moves such as jumping out of his cage onto the floor 2 feet below. He's very entertaining. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great break!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh my I completely understand how you feel! I am a pre-pharmacy student and I get so exhausted with homework! I don't have time to sleep or go home! Just eating, class, and homework! I really miss my family too. It will feel great to go home and after this year things can hopefully only get better!
I can relate (to an extent). I always have a workload, but it's partly my fault. I procrastinate so much that I don't always get things done in a timely manner. That's why I'm so glad I finally had a break from it all.
Break?? I wish I had a break from all this, but mentally I don't think I can take a break from it all. I'm sure we all get stressed, but I can't let it go until everything is done. One thing I've learned is that this homework is NEVER done.
Post a Comment