skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Topic for the History Paper

I am currently still deciding what topic I am writing about. I will have decided later today, Monday, October 6th.
Posted by Taylor Willett at 9:05 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Taylor Willett's Blog

My blog for the semester for English 108 at Purdue University.

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (32)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ▼  October (12)
      • History Research... This Topic Is Perfect For Loewen!
      • My Day with History
      • THE MARCHING BAND!
      • Why Does Internment Fascinate Me So?
      • Indiana Jones... Yes, I'm writing about it.
      • Feast at Purdue!
      • Exams: Yay or Nay?
      • My Somewhat Less Fabulous October Break
      • My Topic for the History Paper
      • Waiting for the Days of Break
      • A Day in Taylor's Life
      • My Role Model
    • ►  September (6)

About Me

My photo
Taylor Willett
View my complete profile